How to install WordPress using Softaculous.
How to install WordPress using Softaculous:-
Using the Softaculous automatic app installer you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below you can find step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Software and Services section -> Softaculous menu:
3. On the homepage click on the WordPress icon:
4. Switch to the Install tab to proceed:
5. On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
Make sure you set up secure and hard-to guess details in the Admin Account section:
- Choose the domain you wish to install WordPress for.
- In the In Directory field you can specify the root folder for WordPress installation. By default, this field is empty that allows installing WordPress on yourdomain.com directly.If you wish to install it to a subfolder, like yourdomain.com/blog, simply type 'blog' in this field.
- Database Name can be left default.
- Table Prefix can also be left default wp, however, due to security reasons it is better to change it, e.g., to ncwpsite_ .
- The Site Settings section should be filled out accordingly to your needs, though you can change it anytime later if required.
6. When ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments you will see the message that WordPress has been successfully installed:
You can now go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
WordPress হল বর্তমান এর সবচেয়ে জনপ্রিয় CMS ( Content Managment System ) বিভিন্ন কারন এ WordPress...
If you want to change the WordPress website URL, you can do it in Dashboard at...
WordPress is definitely one of the most widespread CMSs. However, it's pretty slow in default...
There are two ways to reset a lost WordPress dashboard password: Using the Lost Password...
A theme is a fundamental aspect of design if your site is built on WordPress. This is what the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution