How do I create and remove an Addon Domain?
Login to your cPanel and click Addon Domains, under Domains. There are three fields cPanel asks for when creating an Addon Domain.
1. New Domain Name: Enter the new domainname.com, but do not put http or www in the name.
2. Username/directory/subdomain Name: This will be the folder cPanel creates in your public_html folder. Normally, you want to ensure the name you provide doesn't already exist as a folder in public_html, but cPanel will automatically suggest the name and we recommend you stick with the suggestion.
3. Password: Fill in any password you want here. This password is used for an FTP account which is automatically created by cPanel. You likely will not ever need this password, so we suggest picking a random password and forgetting about it.
Your new domain is now successfully added. You can upload the website files to the specific addon folder which was created in the public_html folder.
Reminder: Your new domain name will not display your site until you set that domain's name servers. You must go to the company where you registered your domain, and change the name servers there.
How to Remove an Addon Domain
1. Login to your cPanel and click Addon Domains.
2. At the bottom, under Actions, click Remove.
Was this answer helpful?
Follow the steps , thats given in below : Step 1 : First, log into your cPanel account and...
আপনার Cpanel Backup নিবেন কারণ যে কোন সময় আপনি আপনার ওয়েব সাইড আপডেট করতে পারেন, বা যে কোন বড়...
In order to create a new subdomain in your Cpanel hosting plan you will first need to log into...
If you would like to check the number of files, disk space or how much bandwidth you are using on...
If you recently purchased a new account with NameCone.Com, you should type the following...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution